Hope I can find some help with this.
Starting a new game, creating a character, and seemingly anything in-game works.
The issue comes when I load a save:
1. Top left of the screen begins to re-initiate mods that initiated originally when the game was created.
2. Mod pop-ups to set settings for the mods - which were already configured when the game was created.
3. My character's hair is now blonde, with black eyes (I think the orc eyes? He's a Nord).
4. Random NPCs in the town are completely naked.
5. Any time I have enough magicka, I start breathing a frost breath spell... automagically...
Which, all of this makes the game unplayable without being to load a save...
I'm using MO2 with LOOT for auto-sorting purposes.
It took me a hell of time to get - what I thought - was a functioning mod collection.
There's most definitely issues in there, I'm just not sure what's causing it, or where to even begin looking.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.