• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,682 posts

Hi everyone,

We've had to temporarily disable new uploads to both the regular and Supporter image shares as we have had several reports of a serious bug with the upload form. Our web team are working to resolve it as soon as they can. 

You can follow this thread or join us on Discord, Facebook or Twitter keep up to date with our progress.

Thank you for your patience and I apologise for the inconvenience. 

SandmanEnters

SandmanEnters

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Are you guys winning?

gurleygirl

gurleygirl

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 13,660 posts

What is the issue?

setiweb

setiweb

Ordinary Average Guy

• Premium Member
  • 7,755 posts

Someone get that digital Covid past the antivirus?

Zanderat

Zanderat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,457 posts

My profile was destroyed by this bug, per support.  It still isn't fully recovered.

Marthos

Marthos

Night Hound

• Premium Member
  • 4,206 posts

My profile was destroyed by this bug, per support.  It still isn't fully recovered.

Mine too, and my username changed. But they've sorted it, only thing still wonky is my missing kudos so a big thanks to the Nexus Team :)

Zanderat

Zanderat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,457 posts

Mine too, and my username changed. But they've sorted it, only thing still wonky is my missing kudos so a big thanks to the Nexus Team :)
Agreed.

JMOF8

JMOF8

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts

Wheres the Protection against the Bugs , surely you do have it. i have had reports of Bugs on my PC from the site and it was stopped from executing such Parasites or Trojans etc etc etc. Don`t underestimate that everyone on Nexus is Genuine , i knew a few that had intrusions in there Pictures that would infest the PC if it was downloaded and viewed also their on Twitter etc etc etc.

Always scan anything you download even if it says its safe. i have mine working live to Detect and Destroy and intrusions that deem threatening.

Never use freebies its not enough, you need the Professional Versions.

Edited by JMOF8, 19 May 2020 - 12:53 AM.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,682 posts

Small update:

Our team have an idea of what may be causing the problem and are taking a closer look at it. It's our priority to fix and restart the image share as soon as we can. 

SeaDragon777

SeaDragon777

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

Small update:

Our team have an idea of what may be causing the problem and are taking a closer look at it. It's our priority to fix and restart the image share as soon as we can. 

Thanks for the update.

Page loaded in: 0.980 seconds