Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

The Nexus Support Team pulled back pretty much the whole of my account, which was utterly fantastic work on their part and I'd very much like to say a HUGE "thank you" to them for their superb, helpful and friendly customer service! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nexus Support Team pulled back pretty much the whole of my account, which was utterly fantastic work on their part and I'd very much like to say a HUGE "thank you" to them for their superb, helpful and friendly customer service! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No need to thank us. We're sorry this bug affected your account at all and the mess it caused. The least we could do is try and rectify the accounts that were affected!

I know that this sounds petty.............. While my account is functional again, I would like my kudos restored to my profile. Thanks.

I know that this sounds petty.............. While my account is functional again, I would like my kudos restored to my profile. Thanks.

We're definitely going to do that if we can. I believe kudos are stored in a logical way so we can just recount them and update the number on your profile. Stay tuned!

Oh I was wondering what was going on I thought i had messed up settings somehow and spent the last few days trying to work out how to reenable images

So far I've had no issues with the exception that I cannot upload any images just like everyone else can't. Hopefully the Nexus team will fix this bug soon. I have more TES V: Skyrim images I want to upload to my Nexus page. I'm one of the genuine community members on this fine website.