Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the additional offer. i personally am happy with your "basic" services but for many others this is a good alternative. as one of the older i like it calm and simple :)

I'm SUPER late on this (I didn't even realize there were four more pages after the first and just thought there had been no progress for days lol) but many thanks to the Nexus team for their ever-impressive dedication to making it a safe, friendly, and (usually) well-working site. As frustrating as it is not having access to the image share, I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates having it be down to get fixed rather to keep it up to satisfy many and potentially get their accounts hacked/damaged. Thanks so much, guys! <3

It has been two years since I've been off the Nexus and gaming (I took my own account down and didn't know I would be back). As someone who does believe in the product and services (nexus mods) I appreciate you taking our profile security serious. Returning back I can only see awesome improvements (I remember when the site was starting to be changed). As another user wrote- take your time, keep up the great work, especially allowing a framework for making great games greater!

Glad you guys are working on this thank you! So happy to see my account name and what I can tell everything it fixed on it :thumbsup:

Wheres the Protection against the Bugs , surely you do have it. i have had reports of Bugs on my PC from the site and it was stopped from executing such Parasites or Trojans etc etc etc. Don`t underestimate that everyone on Nexus is Genuine , i knew a few that had intrusions in there Pictures that would infest the PC if it was downloaded and viewed also their on Twitter etc etc etc.

Always scan anything you download even if it says its safe. i have mine working live to Detect and Destroy and intrusions that deem threatening.

Never use freebies its not enough, you need the Professional Versions.

I've always loved when people said, "you're crazy to pay for anti virus! It's all a scam! Common sense, malwarebytes, and defender is all you need" - meanwhile, you can find reddit threads, random boards, etc,.. all about people who are like this and get infected. Honestly, just bite the bullet y'all and find yourself an anti virus program from a professional company.

We're preparing to turn the image share back on as a test. Please use it as normal, if you notice that your account or the account of your friends has encountered this issue again, please let us know as soon as you can.

It looks like things are still not quite right. We've had to disable the image share again, but thanks to enhanced logging added since the first incident, we have a better picture of what's happening when this error occurs now.

Thank you all for your patience.