Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you will have succeeded in fixing the issue, could you make a site-wide announcement, so everyone is informed it is back?

Maybe. We are already posting updates here and on Discord/Facebook/Twitter. I'll have a think about this, but for now subscribing to this thread will get you an email alert when new comments are added.

We're preparing to turn the image share back on as a test. Please use it as normal, if you notice that your account or the account of your friends has encountered this issue again, please let us know as soon as you can.

Hey I could not upload any pics, --" if you notice that your account or the account of your friends has encountered this issue again, please let us know as soon as you can."-- if you could have a quick look at my profile, hopefully I'm not in any crosshairs?

Maybe whatever program is being used is targeting specific users? Hope you guys can figure it out? maybe it's the same guys trying to steal bank info like before??

I would like to continue the final arc of my story hehe, but I can wait, Just glad I backed up all 167 chapters of my story so far :D

Anyway best of luck! :smile:

Wheres the Protection against the Bugs , surely you do have it. i have had reports of Bugs on my PC from the site and it was stopped from executing such Parasites or Trojans etc etc etc. Don`t underestimate that everyone on Nexus is Genuine , i knew a few that had intrusions in there Pictures that would infest the PC if it was downloaded and viewed also their on Twitter etc etc etc.

Always scan anything you download even if it says its safe. i have mine working live to Detect and Destroy and intrusions that deem threatening.

Never use freebies its not enough, you need the Professional Versions.

I've always loved when people said, "you're crazy to pay for anti virus! It's all a scam! Common sense, malwarebytes, and defender is all you need" - meanwhile, you can find reddit threads, random boards, etc,.. all about people who are like this and get infected. Honestly, just bite the bullet y'all and find yourself an anti virus program from a professional company.

&

it is not crazy to pay for antivirus but it is reckless to believe you have a better protection because you pay for it. antvirus programs are just the same as a trojan but the "good ones" and they claim that they protect. and you have to trust that this is correct. sometimes it is, sometimes it is not. i only trust what i see and how programs try to connect over the network. so be sure to have control over your network connections and your firewall and don't allow any trojan, including an antivirus, to do things you do not understand or you can not comprehend. i've never had a problem since i control my network traffic and my firewall settings.