• 2,819 posts

Hope you, guys, will figured all out!  :thumbsup:

Clanggedin

Clanggedin

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

When you will have succeeded in fixing the issue, could you make a site-wide announcement, so everyone is informed it is back?

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,414 posts

When you will have succeeded in fixing the issue, could you make a site-wide announcement, so everyone is informed it is back?

Maybe. We are already posting updates here and on Discord/Facebook/Twitter. I'll have a think about this, but for now subscribing to this thread will get you an email alert when new comments are added. 

petruccifan88

petruccifan88

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts

aw darn it, i had an extremely sensual and steamy and possibly not-safe-for-work screenshot to upload! 

Culuf

Culuf

I have a Malkavian personality

• Premium Member
  • 6,911 posts

plskkC8.jpg

Moonmaiden37

Moonmaiden37

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Thank you all for the hard work you are doing to get this right again. Like the others, I miss image sharing.

denzel4444

denzel4444

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,647 posts

We're preparing to turn the image share back on as a test. Please use it as normal, if you notice that your account or the account of your friends has encountered this issue again, please let us know as soon as you can.

Hey I could not upload any pics, --" if you notice that your account or the account of your friends has encountered this issue again, please let us know as soon as you can."-- if you could have a quick look at my profile, hopefully I'm not in any crosshairs?

Maybe whatever program is being used is targeting specific users? Hope you guys can figure it out? maybe it's the same guys trying to steal bank info like before??

I would like to continue the final arc of my story hehe, but I can wait, Just glad I backed up all 167 chapters of my story so far :D

Anyway best of luck! :smile:

JMOF8

JMOF8

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Wholly Majolly Again That Was Short,  Must Be This Bug Going Around. But Honestly Must Be The Editing Part of It .

:wallbash:

Edited by JMOF8, 24 May 2020 - 04:33 AM.

wildgravity

wildgravity

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

i believe in you <3

SpiderBob12

SpiderBob12

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts

It is happening again, Nexus: 24/05/2020, 7.08pm hope you get it sorted!!!

Edited by SpiderBob12, 24 May 2020 - 09:39 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.024 seconds