Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought......... :sad: Well - no blame on the staff. I know you're working hard to solve this issue. Thumbs up and thank you for your hard work :thumbsup:

Please don't bring politics in the topic. We already have enough of it everywhere. And no one has said there has been some hacking attempts, and if it was the case, closing the image share wouldn't do anything since the accounts themselves and the website in general would be targeted, and the issue would concern much more people, especially after almost a week.

From what we know, there's just an issue with the data being improperly overridden when publishing an image, it's probably a very simple problem, but with a complex solution.

Please don't bring politics in the topic. We already have enough of it everywhere. And no one has said there has been some hacking attempts, and if it was the case, closing the image share wouldn't do anything since the accounts themselves and the website in general would be targeted, and the issue would concern much more people, especially after almost a week.

From what we know, there's just an issue with the data being improperly overridden when publishing an image, it's probably a very simple problem, but with a complex solution.

:thumbsup: Please no politics.

Just as I thought......... :sad: Well - no blame on the staff. I know you're working hard to solve this issue. Thumbs up and thank you for your hard work :thumbsup:

i Just woke up in anticipation that its not a Nightmare, but i must still be dreaming, Thinking about it could be a Revenge Attack , Yes Most Likely , there are a lot of Nexus Haters out there,. they mostly attack the Popular Sites .

It wouldn't surprise me if these haters are the left winged SJW types who hate gamers like me all because we like to post up our hot looking female characters. Lol! I hope that is not the reason for this shut down. I don't like to bring Politics into such subjects, but lately these SJWs have been nuts lately. Whatever the problem is, I hope Nexus will fix it soon. I have a lot of Skyrim photos saved that I want to upload soon.

I remember someone commenting in the image section that there is too many female slooty pics and should be more concentrated on fallout 4 gaming.

This situation is really making me realise just how important the Image Share is to me, in large part because it has created such a lovely and supportive community.

I really enjoy connecting with people through this medium, and over the last few months that has felt even more vital.

Kudos to all of you! :thumbsup: