Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

I totally understand the frustration, but I think our best plan of action is to sit back and wait and be patient. The Nexus team is doing everything possible to get this resolved quickly, and I, personally, would rather have this take time and be properly fixed than to have them open image share and potentially corrupt a lot more users' accounts. It's not their fault this happened, and they're doing the best they can. The best thing we can do is to lend them our support by being as patient and understanding as we possibly can. :smile:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With in being a Bank Holiday (I think it's called a "National Holiday" in 'Murica?) our team wasn't at full strength today. Everything is back to normal tomorrow though, so I shall keep prodding the devs and keeping this thread updated.

I think we can all live a while without posting images. I know you all at the Nexus are trying your best. It wouldn't be a successful site if you didn't. :wub: Yes, it's a holiday here.

With in being a Bank Holiday (I think it's called a "National Holiday" in 'Murica?) our team wasn't at full strength today. Everything is back to normal tomorrow though, so I shall keep prodding the devs and keeping this thread updated.

Yes, National Memorial Day to honor those who have died in military service. Flags are flown at half-staff.

Only now, they're also flown that way to honor those who died to the virus. Gawd I'm bored without image-share :ohmy: