[LE] Blender Export Static Mesh with Vertex Colors | Help

Hi there!

First time I am using the Nexus forums so please excuse any repost of this question etc.

To get to my issue:

For quite some time now I am trying to export a static mesh ( simple house) with vertex colors or even vertex alpha from Blender.

I am using Blender 2.79 for export and the lates available Nif script addon. Exporting the mesh without any vertex colors applied works without an issue HOWEVER as soon as I start adding vertex colors to the mesh an error message will accure when exporting: " AttributeError: 'bpy_prop_array' object has no attribute 'r' "

I figuered that I may need to rename the vertex color map to 'r' uppon which the error message changes to: " AttributeError: 'bpy_prop_array' object has no attribute 'v' "

It's also note worthy that I added the Vertex colors under the shader selection section but haven't found any other option for vertex colors withing the export settings

so this is the only thing that I enabled. Am I missing some necessary option that needs to be enabled?

Maybe anyone here has succesfully exported a mesh with vertex colors or even vertex alpha from Blender and would be so kind to explain how it works?

I would highly apreciate any help!

V.D.

What about export it as an obj, load it up into Outfit Studio (it can be used to edit non outfit meshes! I used it to edit clutter items like weapon plaques and weapons), export as a nif?

You can than change all the texture/alpha/vertex colors settings in Outfit Studio and/or nifskope.