Photo

Can't remove Finis Data!

Best Answer jawn , 23 May 2020 - 05:27 PM

Okay! I may have removed it via The Vortex Dashboard,=  Make primary/Edit/Remove and choosing "remove" so I'll check to see if it comes back if I close Vortex and then open it again. And now it appears to be gone.

I hope it's safe to install it again.

I wish there were a decent updated install of Vortex/Skyrim and how to set these dependencies correctly so I can play this game without so many issues.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

jawn

jawn

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 148 posts

I'm not sure if this helps any or not, but it just cleared up again. What's going on?

Attached Files

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,413 posts

Did you click on the orange REMOVE buttons, that were shown in your previous screenshot?

THAT is how you get rid of it.

You still haven't uninstalled FNIS, all you did was remove it from the Dashboard.

jawn

jawn

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 148 posts

Did you click on the orange REMOVE buttons, that were shown in your previous screenshot?

THAT is how you get rid of it.

You still haven't uninstalled FNIS, all you did was remove it from the Dashboard.

It wouldn't remove with the above method. I've tried clicking it several times over a course of several days. I did make a short movie clip of it, but I don't know how to upload it here for viewing?

rmm200

rmm200

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

You should never remove Finis Data. It is Profile specific and is created by the Finis mod to hold the generated animations for that profile.

At most you might have to select the right Profile version from the Finis Data version dropdown. Only one should be enabled for that profile.

The way this behaves partially depends on how you have the setting "Run FNIS on Deploy" set.

Page loaded in: 0.956 seconds