How can I fix this ?

mods

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies

Demoniac CBBE v1.12

Expressive Facial Animation-Female-

Expressive Facial Animation EFA mouth SSE

Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

Edited by klarfer123

Do you always delete, then repost queries, when you don't get the answer you want to hear?

Then only thing your image shows is a shadow across the lips on the left side. There's nothing else that is out of the ordinary.

If you don't like the cheeks or lips as is, then tweak them using racemenu.

Do you always delete, then repost queries, when you don't get the answer you want to hear?

Then only thing your image shows is a shadow across the lips on the left side. There's nothing else that is out of the ordinary.

If you don't like the cheeks or lips as is, then tweak them using racemenu.

repost querie was done by accident.I already reported that repost for removal

• 4 months later...

I am having this problem and the dental box is far behind, this seems to happen only to my pj the npc are fine, some subjection, this does not let me sleep xD, could it be the skeleton or what

Racemenu and editing with it has its limits. If you changed a preset very often, you may end up with a screwed up character. If you play around too long with sliders (and especially extrem settings), change race inbetween, load a different preset and so on, someting like this can happen.

If NPCs look as they should, it's probably not an issue with your setup in general, but with your character preset.

One thing the (second) OP - KEVIN09020 - can do is to (read the whole post before following this proposed "fix" should you choose to)

1. Load an early save, with their character set to before they modified it (ie before it got broken)
  2. Open racemenu
  3. Save a new preset (name it something like "player__baseline_preset")
  4. Exit racemenu back to the game
  5. Reload your save with the screwed up face
  6. Open Racemenu
  7. Load the "player_baseline_preset"

Presuming you didn't install some mod that broke your face, this should fix your face, even though any tweaks you made in-between will of course be lost

Alternatively, you can write down or take snapshots of the various slider settings so that you can more easily repeat at least some of the in between racemenu settings changes you made, ie have some record so you don't have to "start from scratch"

then load the baseline preset and start adjusting her/him again. Ideally you'd have a dual monitor setup or print out the snapshots or use your handwritten notes.

And yes, I've been there myself. Not with teeth pushed back into my mouth but screwed up nonetheless.

OR... you could just find a save before you broke your face, load it and play from there.