CTD Everywhere and anywhere.

KitteyWolf

Its not "knocking mod authors" to tell me the mods i should look at for possible issues. its HELPING ME FIX MY SITUATION.

What you posted has not helped me at all.

What would help me is knowing where my possible issues are

Do you know how

Its not "knocking mod authors" to tell me the mods i should look at for possible issues. its HELPING ME FIX MY SITUATION.

What you posted has not helped me at all.

What would help me is knowing where my possible issues are

to make a merged patch?

That will tell you exactly what mods are involved.

IF there is no conflicts the patch will be empty.

you have a couple of dialog changes I am sure will conflict withe the skyrim unofficial patch, and that's alone is below another , it should be loading just after the last DLC.

load xedit al the mods.

select all pf them including the main game files.

right click the total and select options tab, the select create merged patch. save it.

open it and tract down all the conflicts.

remove said mods from the load order.

rinse and repeat.

99% of these mods should be able to work together. i've USED most of these mods together before.

i dont see how removing mods never to use them again would help me. FIX THE ISSUE

all thats doing is removing mods i want to use.

99% of these mods should be able to work together. i've USED most of these mods together before.

i dont see how removing mods never to use them again would help me. FIX THE ISSUE

all thats doing is removing mods i want to use.

Ok so I guess you don't want to know where the problem is?

I can't wave a magic wand here.

You need to follow directions , follow through.

IF you move out any mods that are in conflict? the the game runs as intended, you can go back and fix those mods. it's your game hun. not mine. you have too many things going on anyway.

Now, you've been told directly how to find the problems and I suggest you do that.

No body here is going to target mods outright with out some effort on your part.

i guess it was literally useless to ever post here then. and i suppose i never will again

the most i've ever used tes5edit is to run the quick clean. which has its own exe

i dont know how it works

skyrim can use up to 255 plugins if i remember correctly--

and i only have about 10 plugins that i wasnt sure if they would be alright, but there SHOULDNT be any huge conflicts.

if someone cant POINT OUT THE MODS I SHOULD LOOK AT then posting this thread was literally useless. i need help- not someone condescendingly telling me to learn how to use tes5edit and do it all myself