steve40

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I looked through the pages trying to find if this one has been identified yet but I could not find it. I thought it was the dragon rend shader because it described it well but the console command didnt do anything. From Page 4.

==DRAGONREND SHADERS==

Slowly pulsating blue glowing edges around the player
14718-2-1375601818.jpg
DragonrendFXS01: player.sms 85FAA

There is also a slow moving white (maybe light blue) swirling effect on the body as well (not around it, on it). Below are screens of the body with the effect and my effects on me with nothing enchanted equipped. If someone recognizes the effect and know how to remove please let me know.

Also I use the book provided ingame and the effect will go away for about 2 seconds.

• 2 months later...

I've run into a glitch where my character is constantly casting frostbite from the mouth. Granted it is kind of cool but it prevents me from interacting with NPC's without them getting mad. I've reloaded a previous save and it continues to do it. I've checked my equipped items. Also my active effects and nothing is apparent to what the problem is. Please help.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are invisible, I can confirm the fix that unlocking the Become Ethereal Shout in the magic section (pressing R on PC to actually unlocking it), then using it (this will make you visible again but only for a little while which is why the next step is important) and after this immediately fast travel to some place -- this fix will make you turn visible again!

I hope this helps.

This is a great fix thank you so much!

Hey guys!

I need your help. I have this greyish effect stuck to my player and want to remove it. The Unoffical Skyrim Patch doesn't work for me properly because the shrine of cleansing isn't there for me.

Do you know what kind of effect this is so I can remove it? I dont know from where i got it. It could be something ice relating but it looks not blue enough I think.

If somebody has any solution I would be grateful.

UPDATE: I found a solution, apparently the shrine of cleansing, provided by the Unofficial Skyrim Patch mod, was replaced by a book leaning against a bookshelf where the new shrine was supposed to be. This tool provided by the mod removed the fog around me.

https://imgur.com/a/RadO6gq

Edited by DasRHH

• 2 weeks later...