CTD when getting directly melee hit

RokHel

So I've been trying hard to make my modlist work without crashing or some other random bugs.. But I've encountered a problem that I just cannot solve, no matter how hard I try.
Therefore I'm asking the community~

CTD:

When I'm getting hit directly with a melee weapon (not with destruction spells tho) anywhere, I immediately crash to desktop. I can block a hit with a shield, but never get hit. Supposedly it happens right when I'm suppose to take damage, even before any sound is made or effect.

Crashlog: https://pastebin.com/6xznMDgM

- I've tried moving around some mods and disabling them in order to find out what it could be the cause of it..
- Uninstalling a few mods

I'll provide any other information if needed.
Thank you to anyone in advanced.

Edited by RokHel

According to your posted log, bloodtextures seems to be a contributor.

Have you installed any "battle" related mods?

I'll provide any other information if needed.

In general, a mod list is a nice thing to include in such posts. I don't *personally need one (I don't have any special battle mods installed and never have, so I'm kinda weak on associated particulars), but fwiw.

Depends what "battle" specifically is.. As there's a lot of mods that are battle related in a lot of ways but.. Here's the closest that I could think of, regarding bloodtextures or combat in this case.
Combat:
-Wildcat
-High level enemies redux
-Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption
-True armor
-Spellsiphon

-Know your enemy

-Frozen Electrocuted combustion
-Enhanced blood textures
-deadly dragons

If I didn't overlook anything~
There's some quest mods like Forgotten dungeons or skyrim underground but I don't think they would play a role in this.. There's texture mods as well, tho nothing that would be combat related.. Unless mods like immersive weapons even tho I hardly had any problems with that.
Apart from that, you can also check the modlist here(Loot generated): https://pastebin.com/K4KyuG2k

Other side notes: I'm using every patch I can find for all the mods I have for as much compatibility as possible. That includes SSE engine fixes and others.

Poor word choice on my part. But you got what I was saying.

For instance... Frozen Electrocuted Combustion is a known source of CTDs, although you intimated that no magicks were involved., so I didn't suggest it. Also, perhaps it's been patched to resolve whatever it was doing, idk. I don't use it and never did. But I have seen post after post over the last ~8 months from people who found that mod to be the cause of their CTDs.

And as I noted, since blood textures are called out right in your crash log, and since you apparently have Enhanced blood textures installed, perhaps look there first.

So, beyond that, what I'd recommend is that you check in with each of those mods you listed on their respective mod pages and check around., perhaps other (insert mod name) users are seeing the same stuff. Perhaps it's a known problem. tbh I can't offer much more than that because I don't use any "battle mods", as I called them.

good luck.

After a rather big amount of testing, I made progress. I found one mod that was basically destroying a lot of my work before I could proceed into testing the problem..
~
Just further notice to anyone, "Immersive horses" mod is one of the buggiest mods possible especially for the intro section, please stay away from it!

It basically destroyes the intro horses script, and therefore they get stuck.. And that sadly is not posted or recorded anywhere so I hope to bring awareness to it.
~
Anyway, regarding the original CTD. Even with all the disabled mods I mentioned up above it didn't not change a thing.. I still crashed the same way.. I honestly have no clue as to why this would crash now.. As no other mod should be interfearing with blood textures as far as I'm concerned.
Is there any way I could dig deeper and find maybe the records for what might be conflicting with the specific thing it's crashing ?
~
Oh and I did find someone who had something similar, I could never find the post to it but only their crashlog that happened not too long ago
https://pastebin.com/1V9PwvYA

Any other tips would be great !

Edited by RokHel