Shishkebab is an [Aid]

CunningBone

Hello!

Early in the game I picked up a Shishkebab. The problem is, that this item is locked in my inventory as a quest item (I haven't started "Out of the fire" yet) and sorted in the [Aid] section of my inventory (screenshot).

2bGftb3.jpg

- I'm unable to drop it. The command player.drop fa2fb 1 does nothing.

- I can't use it. "Unable to consume quest item"

- When using the command player.showinventory it isn't in the list.

- When talking to Abraham Finch (who starts the quest in which this item is needed), I have instantly the option to complete the quest. After that I can consume it or drop it. The item that gets droped it is not the weapon though, just the food can as seen in the screenshot.

- The only mods that change the Shishkebab are AWKCR (ArmorKeywords.esm) and Weapon Balance Overhaul (WBO.esp). But I couldn't find changes that swap it to an aid item..

Edit:

- VIS is also a Mod that might affect it - but couldn't find a fix yet..

- Image (nif), health restoration and rad dmg are the same as from the Mirelurk meat (but weight, value doesn't fit..)

I'm thankfull for any hint you can give me how I may be able to fix this.

Greetings

Edited by CunningBone

Ok, guys. I got it!! I'm leaving the solution here in case anyone is running into similar bugs.

In my first post I noted, that the 'Shishkebab' has the same stats as the Mirelurk meat. So I checked the base id from that consumable, which is 000330ff. Fired my game up and put the following command in console:

player.drop 330ff 1

And boom, the Shishkebab droped on the ground. I was able to pick it up again and have now a proper Shishkebab weapon in my inventory. So happy.