Can't get oHUD to work

ikickbut

So I've recently got back into New Vegas and wanted to get some mods. I used Project Nevada a couple years ago when I stopped playing New Vegas for a while. It worked fine back then, but when I tried loading the game with Project Nevada a week ago, a text box popped up while loading the game saying "something was wrong with my installation because the menu extension wasn't detected". I dug around some posts from 2017 that said I just needed oHUD and UIO. So, I tried those and they worked. Wasn't perfect though, because the cybernetics installation menu would never show up and just give me an error saying the menu extension didn't exist.

I played like that for a while and everything was running smoothly until I reset my PC a few days ago. Today, I reinstalled New Vegas and all the mods I had a week ago but for some strange reason, The game wouldn't load. It would show me the first load page and then cut to a black screen with just a red empty enemy health bar at the bottom (annotated below). I've tried disabling oHUD, but that just gave me the load error message from Project Nevada saying the menu extensions weren't detected. I've tried removing all my mods and re downloading New Vegas, but that just gave me the same results.

Please Help