Problem with Weaponsmithing

TheMetroidThumper

Ok guys there's this problem I have when trying to make weapons in the weaponsmithing workbench. When I make one, what will happen is illustrated by the screenshot below, and I will be unable to exit out of the workbench. And thus the only way to get out is to hit escape to go to the pause menu and from there reload a previous save. Needless to say, this is pissing me off big time. Is there any mod that fixes this s#*!? To help you guys answer that, here are my weapon related mods that I have installed that may or may not have something to do with this: AWKCR, LOST AWKCR Vis-G Patches, Crafting Mastery, New Calibers, Better Mod Descriptions, Cut Weapon Mods Restored, Extended Weapon Mods, Legendary Modification, Any Mod Any Weapon, Weaponsmith Extended, and Loads of Ammo. I also have iHUD, HudFramework, and DEF_UI. Again, picture illustrating what happens besides not being able to exit out of the weaponsmith workbench is below. Also not that this only happens with the weaponsmith workbench. Nothing else. Please help.