• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

giggawumph

giggawumph

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #81921718. #82016938 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

F

McBEETUSFEETUS

McBEETUSFEETUS

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Gone too soon :pensive:
child_eater btw

Vehrix

Vehrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Wow this isn't fair, i am 14 and cant even make a simple mod, i have some coding experience but not enough to make a mod lol. where did you learn coding, if you dont mind johnny?

stephen903

stephen903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
lol read the comments first and thought this was a memorial only found out after he was just banned from the B&S Discord.

stephen903

stephen903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In response to post #82581413.

Spoiler

but still F int chat

JohnnyJohnnyBS

JohnnyJohnnyBS

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
In response to post #82521098.

Spoiler

It's sort of just built up knowledge from experimenting and tutorials off youtube over a few years, it's different for everyone so I'd recommend trying to find what's best for you but what I did was watch videos and just experiment in Unity and programming things in other languages that I wanted to. It's all about trying, there's nothing that can go wrong other than not being able to make something but even then, you can always come back a bit later and maybe you'll manage it.

Vehrix

Vehrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #82521098. #82831423 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yea i'm watching videos on blender and unity while also trying to learn C# through videos lol. i've been at it for a week so but i'm kind of a forgetful person so i forget a lot of the stuff, but i also memorize things that i do a lot so i'm sure ill get there. One more question, how long did it take you to get good enough to the point where you can "consistently" upload mods?

JohnnyJohnnyBS

JohnnyJohnnyBS

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
In response to post #82521098. #82831423, #82858938 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Not sure really, I was already "relatively" good at programming before I even started making mods so I picked it up quite easily. Programming I was doing it for like what, 3 years or so before then but mostly just basic stuff. To be honest, I've probably learnt the most over the past year and a bit due to modding B&S and other games than I did in the years before that. Putting things into practise really helps.

Page loaded in: 1.127 seconds