Mid game mod settlement add conflict

pochoclo666

After Adding a new settlement you can run my Workshop Ownership Utilities (a) Workshop parent Corruption test and (b) Workshop keyword test to provide assurance that all is OK. No guarantees but better than hope alone.

It all boils down to what the mod does. There are some complex mods designed to work out of the box or maintained long enough to fix their issues. There are mods that work but have bugs that can't be fixed even by the most gifted magicians. Think Pip-PAD a great mod, the author(s) inform you of what problems you can expect and even tell you why it occures.

Btw, there's really nothing that should stop you from updating the mod or adding in mid-game.

It is worth mentioning that TRUE guides will tell you to start using mods after leaving V111. (With the exception of bigger gameplay overhauls which require a new save game, but such mods have their own rules, reqs ond other things stated by mod authors or teams)

The only advice I could give is:

Always backup your save, try new things, experiment with your load order and also stay away from people that will tell you to "not trust any mod"

Bear in mind that all mod authors are actually people, we all make mistakes.

A question. How would it be? I make a copy of the saved games and once I want to put them back in case something goes wrong, do I delete the mods or deactivate them and put the folder of the saved games back? Or do I just put the saved games back without deleting the mods? Is it completely safe to do this or are there still risks that the game will continue to be broken? I hope I was clear, my English is not very good.

A question. How would it be? I make a copy of the saved games and once I want to put them back in case something goes wrong, do I delete the mods or deactivate them and put the folder of the saved games back? Or do I just put the saved games back without deleting the mods? Is it completely safe to do this or are there still risks that the game will continue to be broken? I hope I was clear, my English is not very good.