[LE] Issues to extract own Customs Objetcs Statics/Triggers etc

Hello There,

Here's my trouble. I had my hands on creation kit not for so long, I tried some stuff, duplicate cell, objects.. The result : some cells have a * beside their names, not so professional. and i also made some New forms of Statics Objets, Lights, trigger etc... in my first test Plugin.

Now i know what im doing with the CK and i want to start with a brand new plugin with my customs objects : Static/Lights/Container/triggers i set in my first test session plugin. How do i get to this?

In particular i want to duplicate a cell that contain my own forms of Objetcs into a new plugin..

I already

- tried to load both of my plugins the test one and the brand new one, set the brand new as Active, Duplicate a cell (within customs objects), Save.

All of my customs Objects wont load is the if i restart the Brand new plugin alone as active, all of the vanilla objects did. Not mines.

- tried to archive my test-one.esp to .bsa but CK never show me my objects, and pack nothing at all. So i cant get any .bsa of my test-one.esp in order to extract my customs ressources/objects.

I hope i did manage to be comprehensible.

Thanks, and good Day

I would recommend just using your original plugin and deleting what you don't want out of it. Otherwise, your new plugin will need your old plugin as a dependency.

To permanently delete forms, in the creation kit, click on File / Data, highlight your plugin and click on the details button. This will show all of the records in your plugin. Highlight all the records / forms you don't want and hit the delete key. You'll get a warning about the ignore flag. Click yes, then load your plugin like normal. After loading, save your plugin and all of those records you deleted will be gone. Hope that helps!

Thanks you for the led. In my Original plugin a.k.a testplugingethandsonCK there are a certains numbers off altered cells with an asterix *. I just want to get rid off that before uploading a mod.

I ll just re-doing my Custom movable > Statics in an other fresh esp, a base esp that containt all of them and using it for every plugin i start.

You helped me, thanks. I was looking in teh wrong direction.

Edit : By the way, do you know why my CK with "Create Archives" dont want to archives my Active .esp. I got a Blank list and cant pack nothing.

Edited by Pngpng974

TesVEDit will enable you to take out all changes to vanilla cells in your original plugin and you can get it down to just your resources. Did that many times before thinking to keep just an esp with resources in to duplicate and use for new mods!