Underrated Perks

Zorkaz

Crafting perks are very popular and people often use combat enhancements.

What do you think are underrated perks?

Intimidation:
Because it saves you tons of ammo and stimpaks. It is also very cool especially if you play a hard-boiled detective, relying on his wits rather than force.

I wouldn't call Intimidation underrated - it's just useless (because you can't get it) unless you center your entire build around Charisma. If you do that, then it's not underrated at all - it's the focal point of the build.

TBH, it's hard to find an underrated perk. They are either part of a build or they aren't.

If I had to take a stab at one, it would be Pickpocket (Rank 1 - Perception). At level 6 you can reverse pickpocket and blow stuff up - which is crazy when combined with a pure Stealth build. By level 17, you can steal their weapon leaving them helpless.

Lockpicking. If you aren't going to bother Cait all the time this is vital to anyone wanting to get at like half the goodies in the Commonwealth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strong: Why fiddle with locks? Why not just smash?

Cait: Because we aren't Strong, you are! *as the big guy beams* Besides, they had to mod that in from the Mojave.

Survivor: Cait... the fourth wall, I told you about this!

Strong: Strong smash wall long time ago! *The survivor sobs into their hands as Cait laughs*