Photo

Underrated Perks

2 replies to this topic

Zorkaz

Zorkaz

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,176 posts

Crafting perks are very popular and people often use combat enhancements.

What do you think are underrated perks?

Intimidation:
Because it saves you tons of ammo and stimpaks. It is also very cool especially if you play a hard-boiled detective, relying on his wits rather than force.

fraquar

fraquar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

I wouldn't call Intimidation underrated - it's just useless (because you can't get it) unless you center your entire build around Charisma.   If you do that, then it's not underrated at all - it's the focal point of the build.

TBH, it's hard to find an underrated perk.     They are either part of a build or they aren't.   

If I had to take a stab at one, it would be Pickpocket (Rank 1 - Perception).    At level 6 you can reverse pickpocket and blow stuff up - which is crazy when combined with a pure Stealth build.  By level 17, you can steal their weapon leaving them helpless.    

BlazeStryker

BlazeStryker

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Lockpicking. If you aren't going to bother Cait all the time this is vital to anyone wanting to get at like half the goodies in the Commonwealth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strong: Why fiddle with locks? Why not just smash?

Cait: Because we aren't Strong, you are! *as the big guy beams* Besides, they had to mod that in from the Mojave.

Survivor: Cait... the fourth wall, I told you about this!

Strong: Strong smash wall long time ago! *The survivor sobs into their hands as Cait laughs*

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.958 seconds