bullets dissapearing?

wolfnoob24

hello, i'm having some issues on my game that, no matter the weapon except the anti material rifle, wherever i shoot, the bullet don't seem to hit, even with max skill, point blank or at range, the bullets don't hit neither the target, nor the walls, can someone please help?

Has it always been this way or did it start recently? Do you have the same issue when in VATS mode?

Symptoms are not enough to go on to resolve a problem. Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as the version of Windows, if you are using a "Steam" or "GOG" and/or "regional language version" of the game (even if you are playing it in English); using the FNV4GB Patch, NVSE and it's related plugins; replacements for textures (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), animations, or "bodies", etc.; and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX. It saves us playing "20 questions" and gets you a more specific answer more quickly. (The usual turn-around on post and reply in an older game forum is 24 hours.) Screenshots of the "load order" don't usually work so well because they tend to cut off or fail to display needed information and are hard to "piece together" into a complete and coherent picture.

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags". "LOOT" already includes those tags in the "load order" it copies to your clipboard, so you can just paste it's list into your post.

Edit: I did find one post where a similar symptom was resolved by disabling "overclocking" and "v-sync" (vertical synchronization).

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

Dubious is correct.

We really need more information.

IE: What specific mods are you using? Loot, provides an option to copy your Loot load order and paste it. :)

hello, i'm having some issues on my game that, no matter the weapon except the anti material rifle, wherever i shoot, the bullet don't seem to hit, even with max skill, point blank or at range, the bullets don't hit neither the target, nor the walls, can someone please help?

hello, the problem started recently affecting both VATS and free aim, of which the grenade launcher, anti material rifle and thrown items aren't affect as such. i have indeed, NVSE and FNV4GB besides, well, a bunch of mods, of which i tried to disable but didn't fix the problem. V-sync is disabled and as far as i know, overclock is also disable. load list and computer version listed bellow [Aditional info: the game is from GOG, no language package was added, animation pack WAR was added but no retexture of the terrain nor post-processors]

computer info:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb_escrow.200330-1737)
Language: Portuguese (Regional Setting: Portuguese)
System Model: 370E4K
BIOS: P02RCX.057.150203.JJ
Processor: Intel® Celeron® 3205U @ 1.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.5GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4008MB RAM
Page File: 2795MB used, 3644MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Load list:

FalloutNV.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
DeadMoney.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
Tammer's NIF-Bashed Weapons Mega-Pack.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
aHUD.esm
GRARG.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
AWOPDeadMoney.esm
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
Asurah_reanimation.esp
Bolt Action Shotgun (BAS).esp
M1903A3Springfield.esp
Better Breaching.esp
MaresLeg.esp
Fixer And Doctors Cure All Addictions.esp
Camon & Scottmack Weapons.esp
Scout.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
CourierCacheWSE.esp
P38_Pistol.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
No scope shaking.esp
M1905.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
NewVegasKiller.esp
NewVegasBountiesIII.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
ncrandlegionpatrols.esp
KillableKids.esp
RandomExtraTrapsNV.esp
LeeEnfieldMkIII.esp
Karabiner98k.esp
LeeEnfieldNo4.esp
ScottmackImprovisedPPSh.esp
ScottmacksBastardGun.esp
Couriers Blunder + Rifle.esp
CamonPack - Blachnick - Scottmack.esp
CamonPack - Blachnick.esp
ScottmackWeaponPack.esp
SVT40.esp
CraftableFireBomb.esp
More Explosive Ammo Types.esp
BT87.esp
BHPM1935.esp
FAMAS.esp
Pernach.esp
KP31.esp
CZ805.esp
SVU.esp
WA2000.esp
PKM.esp
Serbu.esp
DEagle.esp
TOZ66.esp
M16A2.esp
M1897.esp
Galil.esp
AWOPMonsterPatchVanilla.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
AWOP Interim Fixes.esp
G43.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE.esp
MB500.esp
Total active plugins: 76
Total plugins: 85

Okay, I would seriously spend some time rereading your mod description page and posts and bug forums.

IE: I just randomly checked:

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm

It has some ' issues ' and it would seem bullet animation might be one of them.

No, I did not check all your mods .. that was just an obvious one to me and it seemed to fit your issue. Plus, with all the mods you have there could be more than 1 mod at play here as well.

PLUS - if you read the Description page of the above it REQUIRED THE FOLLOWING:

Nexus requirements
Mod name .............................................................. Notes
Weapon Animation Replacers
Weapon Animation Replacers FOMOD
I might have missed them in your list?

In addition, note that your system is NOT meeting the minimum requirements for the game as posted here. Specifically a "Celeron" chip is inherently slower than a equivalent "Pentium" chip target desktop system and 1.5GHz is already slower than 2GHz. While not exclusive, the Celeron chip is typically used on a "laptop" which usually means it uses an "on-the-motherboard" graphics chip which uses "system RAM" instead of dedicated "Video RAM". That memory is taken from the "4GB system RAM" you are already limited to, which means you are going to barely be able to access more than 2GB even with the 4GB Patch. (See the "2-4GB game memory limits and solutions" article.) What this translates to is that you are going to have performance issues with the basic vanilla game, much less one with mods. This is especially true of "graphics" (mesh/texture) improvement mods of pretty much any sort.

No one wants to hear that their hardware is not "good enough", but facts are facts. The "minimum requirements" are "technically functional but most people will be very frustrated" for the base game as delivered by the publisher. Mods add additional processing needs without considerations to hardware. What an "overloaded" game drops when it is unable to meet processing demand is somewhat unpredictable, but in the end it comes down to something we can't really help you with.

My recommendation (if you are determined to play FNV on this system) would be to uninstall ALL mods, and see if your initially reported problem still exists with a "vanilla" game. If so, then you now know why. If play is acceptable to you, then choose your mods carefully and add them back one-by-one and TEST after installing each. At some point you WILL see problems regardless of the "plugin cap".

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent