I have disabled all mods except for looksmenu, and AAF. I launched the game with F4SE and created a new game, and got the pop up saying AAF was installed. This time I decided to have the debug menu enabled and that was running fine, but when I pressed the "Home" button on the Numpad nothing happened, and pressing NumLock several times didn't change anything.

I am at a complete loss as I've been searching forums for hours with no mention of this issue and I have updated and reinstalled everything several times. I'm also using Vortex NMM if that helps with narrowing the issue down.

Any help is appreciated thank you!

Edited by BlackbirdRedwing

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Make sure all AfF mods have been updated. An out of animation mod will do this. Also make sure you have the required mod as well. I can't recall which, but one of the animation patch mods add additional requirements, which can create additional issues.

The lovers lab page has a very good trouble shooting guide the also lists recommended mods, and mods that are not compatible with AFF.

• 4 months later...

Had same problem. followed all instructions for AAF installation (used Vortex) and it worked perfectly. But at some point HOME botton stopped working. Thought it was conflict wth Def_UI mod, reinstalled game, AAF - same. Got the message of AAF and animation pack installed, but no menu pop-up on HOME botton.

Then i just turned the crosshair on in game options and it worked. Guess AAF needs crosshair on for some reason.

• 1 year later...

I had a similar problem and I think I figured it out, I kept making new profiles and collections on my vortex mod manager to see if a mod was causing the problem and here is what I know when launching AAF (on debug mode), If you have mods being enabled in the bethesda mods(The mods that are compatible with console players) for some reason AAF wont install correctly, so in order for me to get it to work I start/make a new profile, and collection to launch, and In order for AAF to not break I start a completly new save, Ik it's not really a solution to fix AAF if you have a file you want to deploy it on, but this is the reason AAF hasn't responded ( in my case), So if you want AAF to install correctly DO NOT ENABLE MODS IN THE T-LOADER, this causes the mod to break