Looking For a Zone Capping Mod

FullTimePatriot

Howdy folks.

I'm currently on the search for a level capping mod for the various zones. I've found many mods that include more difficult enemies and higher min caps, but none which put in a maximum level cap for enemies.

This is a problem that was incredibly bad in oblivion, but it has continued on to skyrim as well. I understand wanting a challenge, and there should always be a challenge and several mods address that shortcoming, but there's also realism to pay homage to.

Where the enemy's min cap does pay homage to that scaling enemies higher than you when you're in a dangerous area. It doesn't without a max cap. If bandits of the world can all afford high priced glass armor, like in oblivion, then why haven't they retired? Banditry is a risk/reward profession you will put in the risk, but once you have a kings fortune most would gladly settle down. Instead these people are as deranged as enemies in Borderlands.

if a band of 3 bandits could wipe out whole towns then bandit's would be as big or an even bigger threat than the dragons.

Which leads me to the topic of dragons. I do a lot of exploring and questing before I ever tend to get to the whole dovahkin aspect of the game and suddenly you get there and revered dragons are on your rear end. In my opinion the dragons level scaling should be tied in with the time starting when you slay your first dragon and start unlocking your words of power in preparation to fight Aulduin. Though an argument can be made that time would start in Helgan I could even appreciate that because that would add urgency to this, since Skyrim first released, very abstract threat of the dragons. They don't attack the towns, if you have "run for your lives" then they very reasonably seek shelter, you'll occasionally run into 2-3 dragons back to back, but that's pretty rare so in most cases they're a minor inconvenience. Our Dragonborn is about as eager to fight Dragons as he is to do his laundry, and he never gets around to doing that.

Oh for those who don't know Requiem 4.0 is coming out to Skyrim SE so keep yer eyes peeled ^_-.

Anyhow I know I've tangented a bit, but is anyone aware of a mod which adds a max level cap so I don't see 100 arch mages running around all over the place?