game is constantly crashing around concord

Epicness232

Hi,

I would say that you likely have a bunch of conflict issues.

ELFX probably has a few, likely with vivid weathers. Armour keywords and Armoursmith extended also require patches for most things.

You should use xedit to look for conflicts and create your own conflict resolution patch. It's time consuming and you'll need to do a lot of testing.

Also i would drop scrap everything entirely. It will break precombines and you'll have a ton of performance problems and crashes at some point.

Scrap everything only breaks precombines in settlement areas, if it ain't a settlement, then SA doesn't touch it. (though, there IS an option to do so in the installer.....)

* Just a note to this: DEPRAVITY is a " settlement " and it broke some placed outside and around Concord.

Hi,

I would say that you likely have a bunch of conflict issues.

ELFX probably has a few, likely with vivid weathers. Armour keywords and Armoursmith extended also require patches for most things.

You should use xedit to look for conflicts and create your own conflict resolution patch. It's time consuming and you'll need to do a lot of testing.

Also i would drop scrap everything entirely. It will break precombines and you'll have a ton of performance problems and crashes at some point.

Scrap everything only breaks precombines in settlement areas, if it ain't a settlement, then SA doesn't touch it. (though, there IS an option to do so in the installer.....)

* Just a note to this: DEPRAVITY is a " settlement " and it broke some placed outside and around Concord.

I have a pro Gamer ,a speed nut that has interest in the bugs ,I was asked to dig them out and repair them.."DEPRAVITY" I have obtained the whole enchilada concerning the assets involved.

I'll be going over them later tonight to see whats up.

There's the is other mod list of dependencies I found concerning this mod, CWclothes, and it is Very large chunk of change. !

So people know I have direct access to all those files. Just encase you can't locate it with google foo..

That's for a rainy day. last count..15,7 gig's

However, tonight I'll be looking into "DEPRAVITY"

I need a really bad saved game contains this messed up code in this spot to verify the issues have been dealt with.

From more than 1 user.

So feel free to send my the test data I need. Here preferably.

• 3 months later...

Just something to try for anyone else who runs into this. I find my games always crash at Concord when I first go there and particularly as I near Preston and the raiders. To work around it, I just get near enough to Concord it appears on my map. Then I fast travel back to sanctuary. Later I'll fast travel back to Concord and the crashes are gone. Often I'll find a raider with a mesh issue, but apparently getting them to load a second time fixes it for me.

Edited by GregR

• 4 weeks later...