Daedroth

Skolhamarr

I have also a collected fossil over the years. Creators from the permian, and the mesozoic era would be ideal. A Ceratosaurus are more of southern hemisphere theropod. hands with four fingers, and a nasal horn, so it would be a choice. About the same an Allosaurus....

Now just are just going to do predators or are you going to have some plant eaters. Like the family groups of Hadrosaurs (flat head buck bills) and Lambeosaurs ( crested duck bills)

I have also a collected fossil over the years. Creators from the permian, and the mesozoic era would be ideal. A Ceratosaurus are more of southern hemisphere theropod. hands with four fingers, and a nasal horn, so it would be a choice. About the same an Allosaurus....

Now just are just going to do predators or are you going to have some plant eaters. Like the family groups of Hadrosaurs (flat head buck bills) and Lambeosaurs ( crested duck bills)

My mod is based on a series of books written by Edgar Rice Burroughs (the creator of Tarzan) In his books, Pellucidar was a world without time. The animals of Pellucidar came from all stages of Earths history and I hope to have that same feel with my mod. I don't want to stick with one particular era in the evolution of life, I'd rather have herbivores and carnivores from all ages.

exanimi Have you ever played gothic 3? That game has alot of creators, that span the ages, the feel of it was based more on climate. In the more Northern climate, the wild life was more of the Megafauna of the Pleistocene. Mildland temperate climate, has a whole host of verity, from megafauna to something that looks like a small raptor and you have desert climate which is nothing but lizards and insect creators. It really is interesting game, from amount of different creators and how they reflect on the climate they are in. The Designer in that regarding were detailed about the world around the player. what i am trying to get at, is try to have the area climate match the creators, other wise they look a little out of place.

raptor

Rhino

big predator

Personally I would like to see around lets say Bruma, herds of Woolly Rhinoceros, Elk, Bison

Around Anvil, Kvatch, and Skingrad: Rhino, Bison, Parasaurolophus, whole host of Raptorisk things, Moa, Phorusrhacids ....make getting around a living hell... lol control yourself forsaken...

What would be eye pleasing would be see crocs and Hippos around the Imperial city on the banks basking in the sun. Maybe one like Gustav in Burundi

Gustav

No I haven't played it. I beat every RPG for nintendo, playstation and playstation 2 along with a few other systems but Oblivion is the first PC game I liked. I played Oblivion for almost a year before downloading the CS. I don't play it anymore, I just keep a low level character for testing out the mods I'm working on. Now that I've begun to model, I doubt I'll be playing anything much. I would rather create the game than play it anyway. I'm trying to learn a lot of programs so that I can do what I want with the game. I'm concentrating mainly on Blender because it is the most complicated. I figure, if I can learn Blender then the other programs should be easy.

I've got most of the modeling part figured out and I am working on armatures, UV mapping, animations, skeletons and rigging. I should have working models for the game within a month. Once I figure it out I am going to populate Pellucidar with all the dinosaurs I can. I'm still texturing the land and building cities, caves and ruins. I have a lot to do and no one seems interested in the Pellucidar Project enough to want to help out. Once I get this T-Rex working and in the game I plan to release it as a primer to what the player can expect. I think interest will rise at that point.

no I see dino head.... it seem to work fine..

exanimis there is alot of good animation and texture in that game gothic that would help you. no to play it but look it for ideas, it worth your time to look at it.. just for that.

Archived