Respawning bandits RNG like in skyrim

soupcanharry7789

Yes, you can create your own leveled lists &/or add NPC's in the pre-existing ones.

For your info your request doesn't require any scripting, when you use a leveled list the game randomly selects an element inside.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Yes, you can create your own leveld lists &/or add NPC's in the pre-existing ones.

For your info your request doesn't require any scripting, when you use a leveled list the game randomly selects an element inside.

??????????????????????????No scripting???????????????????????????? Huh All right then in that case Maby when Im up to I Can get to it my self. But How dose it work?

You double-click on an element similar to the one you want to create (in this case a NPC),

edit the elements you want (for example if you want non-Dunmer eggs looters in VHRME you edit the race),

change the editor ID with something starting with letters (so the game doesn't become unstable) and with a new editor ID you're unlikely to find in the other mods (to avoid any conflict ; a combination of your nickname, a description of the object and the mod's acronym is a very good choice)

confirm you want to create a new element,

drag and drop to the leveled list of your choice.

t

• You double-click on an element similar to the one you want to create (in this case a NPC),
  • edit the elements you want (for example if you want non-Dunmer eggs looters in VHRME you edit the race),
  • change the editor ID with something starting with letters (so the game doesn't become unstable) and with a new editor ID you're unlikely to find in the other mods (to avoid any conflict ; a combination of your nickname, a description of the object and the mod's acronym is a very good choice)
  • confirm you want to create a new element,
  • drag and drop to the leveled list of your choice.

Thanks can I use your mod, modify it for my mod?

• You double-click on an element similar to the one you want to create (in this case a NPC),
  • edit the elements you want (for example if you want non-Dunmer eggs looters in VHRME you edit the race),
  • change the editor ID with something starting with letters (so the game doesn't become unstable) and with a new editor ID you're unlikely to find in the other mods (to avoid any conflict ; a combination of your nickname, a description of the object and the mod's acronym is a very good choice)
  • confirm you want to create a new element,
  • drag and drop to the leveled list of your choice.

hey dont take this the wrong way but Im not a fan. You give npc high tier armor and weapons like deadric and glass

but I appreciate what you manage to do. its just not what I'm looking for. If anyone else reads this thread and likes my idea (if its evean possiple to make what I suggested in morrowinds engine) Please fell free to make it. I might try what you and hostiles mod did. I wanted to do this without changing the vanilla NPC but I dont know how to script and I have no interest at the moment. so if anyone skilled in morrowinds construction set I hope you take a look at my original post