fixing false save corruption bug and dialog errors

Fractalbase

Does anyone know some flag ESPs as ESMs right? They show up as ESPs but they are master files. They use Xdit I believe just as now they are able to flag ESPs as ESLs or light masters. You could probably see the flags in SKSEEdit, though I had the same problem but for me Vortex kept deleting mods or they were being corrupted by Vortex some how. I wonder if it helps to delete all lose fires, perhaps partial uninstalled files are left behind messing everything up. I am uncertain I wish people would just make ESMs when they make large mods also instead ESPS, I mean they could probably jam a lot into a ESM.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
"The rule of 1, esm files never ever go below esp files. your depending too much on automation".

Thanks for this. But what about esps that have no dependence on some of the masters?

Do you mean all esp plugins must load after all esm plugins - even if the esps are not dependent on some of those esms?

For example,

Landscape and Water fixes is an esp in my list that loot sorts to load quite early before some esms. So do I need to move it down the load order past every esm, even those esms it doesn't need to function?

Apachii hair is an esm in my list that loot sorts to load fairly low after a few other mods some of which are esp. So, should I move Apachii up because it is an esm, ensuring all esps load after it even those esps that do not require Apachii esm as a master?

• 1 month later...

This one solves it apparently, also remedies failure of displaying all landscape elements, something that causes a grave risk of pc falling into the ocean below everything - apprently something is not allocated "enough of" for the grave extent of modding today:

SSE Engine Fixes - Save Corrupt Fix at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This one solves it apparently, also remedies failure of displaying all landscape elements, something that causes a grave risk of pc falling into the ocean below everything - apprently something is not allocated "enough of" for the grave extent of modding today:

SSE Engine Fixes - Save Corrupt Fix at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Ooops, should teach me to test before typing, it fixes the landscape, but not the claim of saves being corrupt that aren't. Also speaking to Cicero so that Thor Testlaufer can earn some easy gold doesn't seem to happen. Actually checking if there was an upgrade for the SSE engine fix finally led the way to resolving this issue, there were no files to overwrite. Vortex stands over there in the corner, looking very innocent and whistling ...... somehow those engine fixes seem to have (been) vanished ......