...but one I have to get written down anyway.

Space. The final frontier.

Equip a spacesuit (Captain Cosmos, Preysuit, other) and use an amplified Institute teleporter to get to an abandoned space station in high earth orbit (like in '76). Go without a suit and die as if you were underwater, the place is pressurised but there's no life support and no lingering oxygen.

The better your amplifier the less power you will need, 100's to 1000's, any relay radio tower/Outpost Zimonja, preferably The Castle or any of these with the deep range transmitter affixed.

Fix up a shuttle and fly to the moon, upon arrival you find that Securitrons occupy the darkside and the Bright Brotherhood along with some other individuals are barely surviving on the light side.

Choose a faction and destroy the other or negotiate peace and work together.

But ultimately build a full workshop settlement with the added variable of oxygen to consider.

Jason's group want a place where Ghouls can live away from humans and descrimination.

Mr. House wants a forward operating base so he can gather information for the production of his colony ships and kick starting the events of 'The Outerworlds'.

Perhaps peace would look like yourself and both factions teaming up to build a workshop settlement capable of accomodating organics comfortably with Mr. House's resources, in exchange for him studying your social behaviour and physical reactions to the low gravity.

If you have Nuka-World an Arcturus I kit would be available on the station, it's meant for a planet like Mars or beyond but it would give you a nice headstart on the moon.

Side quest to find out what happened to the Enclave, Vault-Tec executives (are any, including astronauts, now with Jason?) Land why Zetans are so bad at driving that they always crash into Earth. Elder Scroll's/Space Core Vol.2, Prey, Doom, Quake, The Outerworlds' and eventually Starfield. (Classic TARDIS random encounter, dematerialises if you approach.)

The ultimate crossover of all things with the loosest connection, made possible by the blank canvas of space.

Go on. Step out into the dark. No Mother of Atom or Dunwichian horror awaits you. I promise.

I wouldn't lie to you. Would I?