NetFrameWork Crash

hosaf

The possible relevant objects are something with "hazard" in the name. I see different "form ID's". One is 00100DA3, and from the start number you can see it is from update.esm .

So the question comes to me; Did you clean your masterfiles?

Yes I cleaned them. But there are some mods that i didn't clean them. Like lanterns of skyrim 2, dwarf sphere etc. Should I clean them? There is another problem. It's not crash but it's about purple textures. Some keys like faendal house key it's purple. I am using pfuscher's skyrim 2020. I searched whole mod fodler with "key" title and there are only pfuscher's key textures

Edited by hosaf

If vanilla assets are showing up purple it means they're missing their textures (or the texture is for some reason incompatible with SE) .

I believe the standard advise when vanilla assets are missing is to use the steam integrity checker.

Yes I cleaned them. But there are some mods that i didn't clean them. Like lanterns of skyrim 2, dwarf sphere etc. Should I clean them? There is another problem. It's not crash but it's about purple textures. Some keys like faendal house key it's purple. I am using pfuscher's skyrim 2020. I searched whole mod fodler with "key" title and there are only pfuscher's key textures

If loot tells you to cleat the plugin, then the best thing to do is clean it.

A repeatable ctd on a specific area or cell is often bad or incompatible textures. If you have already purple textures then you know there is something not good.

So yes, check as anjenthedog says the integrity of your files, clean everything which need to be cleaned, and maybe sometimes reïnstall a mod which replace some meshes and/or textures.

Not a good idea to clean plugins. It is very rare to see a plugin with UDRs and LOOT has no idea if those ITMs are necessary for that mod to function properly or not, neither does Elminster. LOOT does not tell you to clean the plugin. As far as I know the yellow box is added by the author of xEdit and can, and should be ignored.

Cleaning of the DLCs and Update files is a precaution not a necessity.

Unless the mod author specifically tells you it is safe to clean his file on the mods description page it is not advisable, nor necessary to do so.

Not a good idea to clean plugins. It is very rare to see a plugin with UDRs and LOOT has no idea if those ITMs are necessary for that mod to function properly or not, neither does Elminster. LOOT does not tell you to clean the plugin. As far as I know the yellow box is added by the author of xEdit and can, and should be ignored.

Unless the mod author specifically tells you it is safe to clean his file on the mods description page it is not advisable, nor necessary to do so.

Okay, your right, don't clean, do it to your liking. And of course LOOT says nothing about cleaning. Did you ever used it? I did. But I think I have a different version. To me LOOT advised me to clean some plugins. But hey, maybe LOOT likes me and don't likes you, so on purpose LOOT don't advice you.

Something I read.

I certainly could be wrong about my statement that LOOT does not tell you to clean the plugin; it was something I read.

Those boxes do say that the mod requires cleaning. I still take exception to that and do not believe that cleaning those mods is necessary for that mod to function as intended and in rare cases may do actual harm. When it is said that due to improvements more records have been found that require cleaning many of those mods have been in use for years and there has not been a problem with the mod. Those dirty records have been in the mod since it came out.

I always think of TAVE Riften which I used for many years when a year or so ago it came out that it had two UDRs yet I had used that mod for years and never had a problem. I completed the Thieves Guild quest a couple of times which requires you to be in and out of Riften and never had a problem in Riften.

If you maintain that those mods that LOOT says require cleaning should be cleaned then we are going to have to agree to disagree.