student research intro greetings

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 10,799 posts

Hmm ... just gave it another try and the same. I don't recall ever doing a survey that used GoogleDocs before ... maybe it doesn't like my Chrome settings or something (I do have as many of their data mining options turned off as I can find).

youg3

youg3

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Completely understand having all that turned off, I do the same though haven't seen the issue you're experiencing  :confused:  I would suggest perhaps trying another browser but then I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Edge...  :nuke:   :laugh:

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 3,029 posts

Hmm ... just gave it another try and the same. I don't recall ever doing a survey that used GoogleDocs before ... maybe it doesn't like my Chrome settings or something (I do have as many of their data mining options turned off as I can find).

Chrome is in update transition because they discovered several code errors after the new version of Windows Edge was released.  Their team reported that they are in progress making code repairs for the browser.  Chrome. That may be causing the problem for the survey answers not being recognized.

I am not absolutely positive about Chrome being the problem.  So, if you have another browser, try it, and if it works it could be why you Stryker879 are having no luck getting your choices and answers to stick.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,584 posts

Worked fine on FireFox for me.

mildredtennyson

mildredtennyson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Completely understand having all that turned off, I do the same though haven't seen the issue you're experiencing  :confused:  I would suggest perhaps trying another browser but then I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Edge..

Why Edge? I use Mozilla FireFox and everything works fine; plus no annoying advertising. Perhaps, Edge is good for students cause they have education version...

https://domyessay.onl

Edited by mildredtennyson, 23 July 2020 - 12:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: student, research, intro, greetings

Page loaded in: 1.099 seconds