Penalties for Attacking Heavily Armored Foes with Unarmed Attacks.

M0untainF00t

So as the title states, would like to see a mod that implements certain effects when in combat with a heavily armored foe while using unarmed combat. There are plenty of mods that boost the viability of unarmed combat on the nexus however I feel this small detail has been left out with most if not all overhauls and would like to see something more "immersive" added to unarmed combat. What I'm thinking is reduce damage done to NPC's based on their armor ratting and how much armor they are wearing. For example If a skilled Kahjiit monk trained in the art of hand to hand combat attempts to swipe at a enemy dawned in full suit of steel plated armor you would think that a bare fist/claw wouldn't be as effective to steel or any other tier of armor. In addition wouldn't that be painful to strike your bare fist against tempered Iron, Steal, Dwarven, ect. so there should be a set of penalties the player character should endure when fighting heavily armored foes.

- Self Harm: Any time the Dragonborn connects a punch against a armored foe if they are bare handed (I.E. not wearing gloves) or if they are wearing gloves of a lower armor tier then of the foe they are facing they take a small amount of damage. (The damage can be slightly exaggerated based on having no gloves equipped to having gloves equipped which cushion the blow.)

- Injury: While connecting punches the Dragonborn could potentially hurt their hands (debuff which reduces unarmed damage until healed/ time passes) based on being bare handed or if they are wearing gloves of a lower armor tier. (This also can be adjusted in higher chance occurring whether bare handed or having gloves equipped.)

- Beast Races Loose their Edge: probably more for Kahjiit since this ties into a already existing ability, but in combat a Kahjiit Dragonborn can potentially break their nails against heavy armor which when it occurs it will take away their "Claws" ability until their claws grow back after 3 in game days.

It's a'lot but hopefully this sounds feasible and maybe other cool ides can be implemented along with the ones I mentioned.