Need Help Figuring Out This Issue

Cruor34

I'm having a problem, I will try to explain it as well as I can. I am modding New Vegas to be harder, faster, more realistic combat. A lot of things have already been done by other people, such as Super Mutants. As far as I can see, nobody has ever touched Robots, and I find them far too weak, so I fixed them. I modified Combat Style, making it so they attack much more aggressively, and stop attacking to randomly move back and forth less. I raised "combat skill" in their stats page. I then edited their weapons to do more damage. I edited securitron missiles to "not jam" (just unchecked the jam box) so they fire more often rather than opening and doing nothing, standing there looking retarded. I tested my mod, and it worked great, I was very happy with the results. They weren't perfect but much less retarded and easy. (I also edited DT and health but this should have no bearing on the robots actions)

However, the other mod I would like to run, SGO https://www.sinitargaming.com/sgo_nv.html breaks the mod I made and reverts robots to being broken, even if I load my mod AFTER SGO. I loaded up SGO in NVEdit and had a look... it gives robots a very slight bump in health and attack speed and that's it. Doesn't seem to change their combat style or anything else. It adds an AI package named "SGTRobotWanderAI." I again, tried loading my mod after SGO, robots wont attack much, often wont fire missiles (shoulders open but then close without firing) I then tried just deleting any entry that seemed related to robots, and still nothing. If I disable SGO and leave every other mod on, again robots work perfectly. My mod give the robots the new DT and health but with SGO on they don't act properly and barely fight, as I mentioned before. can not figure this out. I have never had an issue like this before, ever in like 8 years of modding. Anytime I load one mod after another, or find and remove conflicts, the issue is fixed. I have no clue what could be causing this. I contacted the mod author and he was unwilling to help, reply was "I have no idea it works fine for me" I 100% have narrowed it to SGO... works fine without it, doesn't with it, simple as that. Can anyone who feels they know a lot about the game take a look and tell me what the issue could be? I am still working on my mod, and have not published it as of yet, but if you need it to see, I can provide it.

To clarify further; if you are familiar with SGO you might think robots are fine because they act like Vanilla robots... which is the whole problem I am trying to fix, as Vanilla robots suck. My mod helps fix their "AI" to be better and more aggressive, but SGO reverts it back, yet doesn't touch robot combat style.... I can't figure this out.

I figured it out after a lot of trial and error. Under "Game Settings" it had a custom modification to "embedded weapons" which is what all robots use. I'm not sure what the intent was, but the result was nerfed robots. Removing the Embedded weapon settings fixed the issue.