Vigilants of Stendarr at Fort Dawnguard

DukeDvl69

It would be awesome if after the Vigilants of Stendarr are destroyed by the vampires in the Dawnguard DLC, the remaining survivors would stay at Fort Dawnguard and assist the Dawnguard in fighting the vampires. I think it would also be cool to add a few Vigilants of Stendarr to the Dawnguard faction to show their alliance. I know that Isran has his problems with the Vigilants, but I feel like if he's wiling to let Serana, a vampire, live in the fort and help the Dawnguard, then he'd be willing to let the remaining Vigilants, who also hunt vampires, help the Dawnguard.

I haven't been to the fort yet, in this play through, but I am seeing vigilants stationed around the towns, and walking with some of the DG patrols on the road. I'm not sure if Dawnguard Sentries does this, or Immersive Patrols, but I'll look and let you know, as well as whether there are any at the fort.

A mod I have not yet installed, but which is on my list to try, is Keeper Carcette Survives, which I believe bolsters them even more in the cities, and gives a boost to Stendarr's Beacon in the reach. There is no mention of stationing any at Ft. Dawnguard in that one, but it might be a nice addition to whatever you find. If they are to work together, given the fate of the Hall of the Vigilant, it would make sense to have two HQs not terribly far from each other.