Texture or possible ENB glitch?

Gwyn21

Re: plugins. You leave them. The "+" is indicating they are included in the BP. They should be in your "Data" folder with the ".ghost" extension (assuming you configured Wrye to enable "ghosting"). They need to remain there for the next time you rebuild the BP, but you don't want them also included in your "load order" as seen by the game which is why Wrye uses "ghosting". As outlined earlier, once you build the BP, you are done. Don't try to overthink this. Just follow instructions.

By "crack in the window" I presume you are referring to the view through the space between the edge of the window frame and the "shade", where it appears you can see through the interior wall into the exterior? The "cracks" in the window panes are artwork.) If so, that is what is typical of an ENB detection of interior cells and transparency problem, which suggests to me that you have not in fact removed ENB as you believe. "Disabling" is not sufficient because this is a "post-processor" and shader which operates outside of the game itself. Please see "Issue - ENB is not working" and follow the reverse of the install instructions to remove it. In particular you need to remove the "D3D9.dll" file installed in the game folder for ENB.

-Dubious-

I deleted everything associated with it, and both anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering is still off. I can still see through the window, and behind the building. And yes, I was referring to that crack where you see the tumbleweed on the other side.

Unless I missed something. Here is what my game folder looks like right now.

feP5CUU.png

Having eliminated ENB from consideration (really thought that was it), has to be the result of a "mod conflict". In this instance, one which is enabling you to "look through" the window into the interior (which is not vanilla behavior). Prime suspect would be ILO, but you said you removed it and we haven't seen your complete "load order" to make other suggestions. Did you toggle "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-on-again after you removed ILO? (You need to do that every time you add or remove mods in your "load order".)

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL. Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

Failing that, follow the 'Mod Conflict Isolation' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-

Having eliminated ENB from consideration (really thought that was it), has to be the result of a "mod conflict". In this instance, one which is enabling you to "look through" the window into the interior (which is not vanilla behavior). Prime suspect would be ILO, but you said you removed it and we haven't seen your complete "load order" to make other suggestions. Did you toggle "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-on-again after you removed ILO? (You need to do that every time you add or remove mods in your "load order".)

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL. Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

Failing that, follow the 'Mod Conflict Isolation' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-

I am also using NMM. The community edition. Sometimes it has a habit of improperly uninstalling mods. It could be that there are some leftovers from ILO. I don't see the esps or esms for it though. When I check data. I am gonna try uninstalling NMC because I think it might have something to do with it. Since I noticed the problems after I installed Ojo, and NMC. The latter mentions something about the 16:9 ratio bug, and I think that might be it. Since that's my screen resolution.

And it didn't uninstall properly either. The NMC textures are still there.

I am beginning to think it maybe be because of leftovers from improperly uninstalled mods due to NMM screwing up the uninstallation process.

Mesh and texture files (including LOD/VWD versions) are overwritten replacements. Most modern mod managers don't remove them if they haven't tracked the original in order to restore it. The vanilla game has it's files in the BSA files instead of "loose" (which is why you have to toggle AI), so pretty much everything in folders under "Data" are "loose files".

To manually uninstall, look at how the archive "package" file is organized. Then locate and delete either the entire folder or individual files (if they are there mixed in with files from other mods). Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"'
entries in the 'First Timer Advice' section.

-Dubious-

Everything else seems to be working fine. So, I think I will just ignore it. Since the problem seems to only persist with the Prospector Saloon, and it's fairly easy to ignore. I rather not have to go through the process of reinstalling all the mods again just because of a minor glitch with a couple of windows. Thanks regardless for the assistance. At least I know a bit more about how mod managers behave in regards to textures and meshes, and I will be more careful in the future when installing and uninstalling them.