Random Wild Nymph?

KlytusSoothsayer

So there I was in Skyrim SE, going from Fort Surgard to Bilegulch Mine, when all of a sudden, a naked green lady comes running out of nowhere, and starts dancing. I thought it was an orc, but it was an Elf, named "Wild Nymph": green skin, purple hair, pointed elf-ears, and bare-ass naked. There was a fairy ring close by (a circle of harvestable mushrooms) so I'm pretty sure that is "home". When I spoke to her, I was able to take her as a follower. When I gave her items, she would not equip any of it: not even jewelry. The only item she had of her own was a flute. When in combat, she uses magic like the Spriggans.

I do not have a problem with her at all, I just have question: What Mod did she come from?

I do *not* have any of the Nymph mods, and none of the other follower mods I've installed mention anything about a Wild Nymph. My guess is that this is an Easter Egg of some sort. I am simply burning with curiosity to know where she's from so I can give the author proper kudos for the pleasant surprise.

If this is any help, when I click on her from the console, her prid is 9867fef3.

Check in your mod manager to find which mod is "98" in your load order.

Mod 98 in my load order is: "HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)"... but I did make some changes that may have changed the load order after I encountered Wild Nymph. The next two mods are Harem and Harem 2 - and at first I thought it had to be one of those., but I went through the files from each one, and saw nothing for Wild Elf. I can't even find a listing for her in the textures - actors file.

Check in your mod manager to find which mod is "98" in your load order.

Mod 98 in my load order is: "HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)"... but I did make some changes that may have changed the load order after I encountered Wild Nymph. The next two mods are Harem and Harem 2 - and at first I thought it had to be one of those., but I went through the files from each one, and saw nothing for Wild Elf. I can't even find a listing for her in the textures - actors file.

Are you aware that mod 98 could be 57 or even another and a higher number could be 98.

For instance in my load order the 98th mod is hex number 57 and it is Nail polish. On the other hand, my mod 189 is hex number 98 and it is XP32 skeleton.

You need to go for the hex numbers.

• 10 months later...

Head East from Bilegulch Mine keeping the mountains on the right side of you to find a secret grotto with a throne in it. This is where she lives. She will hang outside of this location dancing. Seems to be random to me on where she will dance. When I saw her the first time she ran into her cave and I was able to talk with her there. The second time she did not run and was dancing on a fallen pillar. Was able to talk to here there as well.