Photo

Looking to do new playthrough after long brake

4 replies to this topic

stebo104

stebo104

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,009 posts

Yo all, I and thinking of playing fo4 again, and wondering on a good mod setup going around sim settlement.  Main problem I faced in the past (and main reason i stopped playing) is that objects would not load till i was in the middle of a empty field at times and it just got really annoying.  I can not remember what mods i had as I had deleted everything, so i'll be starting with fresh install of both game and mods 

stebo104

stebo104

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,009 posts

Anyone?

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,564 posts

Start with the sim settlements mob of mods, and maybe consider adding Conquest. :)

Mods are such a matter of personal taste. What you install, depends on what you are looking for from the game. There are a LOT of cool settlement mods. Including thousands of new items, new building sets, and just about anything else you can think of. Browse thru, see what works for you. :)

stebo104

stebo104

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,009 posts

Problem i'm facing is terrain not loading in fast enough, where i would end up in a empty field and sit there for 5-30 sec's before things start loading.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,564 posts

What's your hardware look like? How much Ram ya got? How much VRam? HDD speed? What antivirus are you running?

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.991 seconds