Cant disable plug ins

W0010

So I recently had a problem with F04 and deleted the .ini's, and uninstalled all my mods. When i loaded the game to set .ini the game started showing I had mods still running. I left the Vault to find that I was 50th level, and the Story teller T-49 was out back. upon checking the mod tab in the pause menu I seen I still had 13 mods running. So i jumped back on Votex and hit the ENABLED tab in the mod section and nothing? So I opened the plug-ins and click the ENABLED filter... low an behold I have 13 mods plugged in and enabled but there even installed on the mod tab. So maybe something f*#@y with Bethesda's mod manager? I open that up and it shows the 13 mods that are installed in the game, but no info or pics. Which tells me that its no from Bethesda's side. Though I didnt think it would be as i dont uses creation club or Bethesda mods...

any idea of what to do with this?

PS: I almost forgot, the .ini files are back, and... get this... set to factory settings.... so im running vortex and mods, with out modded .ini files....

Guest deleted34304850

probably stray left overs from manual installs, or installs with another mod manager.