Darnified UI is kinda bugged and cramped; any help?

Databat123

I was minding my own business modding until I booted up the game and found that Project Nevada is being buggy again. So I uninstalled and waited for the new vortex manager update. But as I booted up my game once more to play a non PV version of the game, I found that my UI and everything about included the menu and texts from my pipboy have been cramped together. I have no idea how to fix this and my files are too large to attach here. I'd gladly appreciate any help though!

Please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article. (This takes some interpretation as applies to your situation. There are too many permutations for an "if A then B" type of guide. If you haven't encountered XML files before then the "TL;DR" section is not going to help by itself.)

"Disabling" mods is not enough to restore things to "vanilla" if they overwrote any files. UI mods definitely do this, and can make "edits" to other existing XML files. You have to "verify local files" to restore the originals. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' entry of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-