New Vegas mod

greenbuk75

I have been on a 13 year quest to kill one Robert Maccready and would prefer to download NV over Fo3 on my new PC to play. My question is....is there a mod somewhere where I can finally import maccready and f*#@, maim, kill and eat his body like I have been trying to do since Bethesda introduced the sniveling asshole that he is into the series- but has given him immunity for some reason.

Greatly appreciated, thank you.

You can likely download NV (and FO3) and use the TTW mod to enter the FO3 world to kill him. From there I guess you can cannibalize him or live out whatever wild fantasy you want. Alternatively in any game you want to kill him in you could just make him non-essential through a command or use the G.E.C.K.

13 years is a long plan for revenge though, maybe it is just time to move forward with life and let Robert MacCready continue on with his.

*you probably should have posted here though: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=347,351

You can likely download NV (and FO3) and use the TTW mod to enter the FO3 world to kill him. From there I guess you can cannibalize him or live out whatever wild fantasy you want. Alternatively in any game you want to kill him in you could just make him non-essential through a command or use the G.E.C.K.

13 years is a long plan for revenge though, maybe it is just time to move forward with life and let Robert MacCready continue on with his.

*you probably should have posted here though: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=347,351

oh nice, im new and didn't realize they had their separate forums. He isn't in New Vegas and being a big fallout fan it is the one deed my evil character has been prevented doing bc Bethesda is ruining the series so I thank you