2 replies to this topic

shiraishiku

shiraishiku

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Hello!

I've been having a weird issue regarding companions having black lips, particularly Piper, Cait and Curie. 

As shown in here:

Spoiler

A week ago this wasn't happening, but i ran into issues with my load order because it was all over the place thanks to LOOT, i had to re-install the full game as well. After i made up my mind to actually follow a guide about load order, i got a load order i was comfortable with. Problem is, this will happen no matter what i do, i've tried re-installing mods that could change npc/characters but nothing seems to work, companions mods were placed at the bottom to try that too but nope.

This is my load order just in case:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance for any tip!

Edited by shiraishiku, 31 May 2020 - 07:15 AM.

shiraishiku

shiraishiku

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Thanks for the help, you guys were really helpful!

robotized

robotized

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 319 posts

I've seen this before, not sure what's the cause, makes the lipstick reset to the 1st color. Maybe one of the mods that edit companions. I'd suggest to use console and open the character creation menu to edit the companion's face, change the lipstick color.

ShowLooksMenu ReferenceID

Reference ID for player is 14, for companions is different. Use console, click on companion and it will be displayed on screen. It helps to have the mod Highlight Console Reference, easier to know when object/nps is selected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: companions, npc, textures, mods

Page loaded in: 1.022 seconds