I NEED SOME HELP, NOT A BAN ON DISCORD BECAUSE I NEED HELP

opticcrypt

For Fallout 4: I need some help. I recently changed to Mod Organizer 2 since its faster. But when I set up F4SE for it, my "CustomControlMap.txt" doesnt load or show up in "DATA>F4SE" anymore and the controls are all reverted back to where they were by default. Ive also tried to look in my INI files for the game, but none of them even references a single key.

I take it you used the utility to create the file? If so, the program apparently doesn't place it in the correct spot, it puts it in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE. If it isn't there, might try searching your drives for the customcontrolmap.txt, and then copy it to the right spot yourself.

you were not banned on discord. you were kicked from the discord because you posted in 20 different channels the same message when it should have been posted in 2 (modding help and fo4 modding). it shouldnt be in the morrowind channel, the screenarchery channel, the general channel, or any of the others. dont spam. ask nicely and be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

you were not banned on discord. you were kicked from the discord because you posted in 20 different channels the same message when it should have been posted in 2 (modding help and fo4 modding). it shouldnt be in the morrowind channel, the screenarchery channel, the general channel, or any of the others. dont spam. ask nicely and be patient.

Im just tired of nobody ever seeing my posts on Discord. all while everyone else's posts get answered the same instance that it is sent.