Cannot Load Recent Save Games

OblivionsLegend

I'm here to help you ,possibly teach you ...I can not for good reason make any claims in that regard.

I loaded your clean saved game into my Development Environment for this game and into a normal setup.

I got different results. If I leave the normal cc content enabled, I get the same logs less the other mods information, but the cc content is the same.

the dev section does not have any of this information in it .it is nearly zero.

I created a mod folder for the CC content and moved all of it there. Then I disabled the folder in MO2 and launched the game. Below is the papyrus log generated by my game.

Interestingly enough the game still reports errors for the CC content, even though it has been disabled, and as far as I know it isn't even applied to the game as I have never seen any of it during my playthroughs.

There have been some bugs reported with the SavrenX interiors. I'd try uninstalling that and see if it makes any difference.

I disabled all of the SavrenX retextures, including the interiors one, but the game still crashed.

Thank you for the suggestion though, something strange and not obvious is bound to be the culprit.

I'm here to help you ,possibly teach you ...I can not for good reason make any claims in that regard.

I loaded your clean saved game into my Development Environment for this game and into a normal setup.

I got different results. If I leave the normal cc content enabled, I get the same logs less the other mods information, but the cc content is the same.

the dev section does not have any of this information in it .it is nearly zero.

I created a mod folder for the CC content and moved all of it there. Then I disabled the folder in MO2 and launched the game. Below is the papyrus log generated by my game.

Interestingly enough the game still reports errors for the CC content, even though it has been disabled, and as far as I know it isn't even applied to the game as I have never seen any of it during my playthroughs.

Ok something is very wrong.

there should no generation of cc-content period.

In the logs folder , please delete all the logs and re run the game. 10 minutes should be enough.

I generate zero logs for that content NONE.

show me a screen shot of the games data folder please.

this bellow should only be what's generated, if so, then progress can be made....IF not we need to find out why.

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] error: Property SurvivalDiff on script COMEllenScript attached to COMEllen (22001F3D) cannot be bound because (220148EB) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] error: Property VeryEasyDiff on script COMEllenScript attached to COMEllen (22001F3D) cannot be bound because (220150AD) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] error: Property NonShadowLight01 on script LightSwap1aScript attached to (184F7B16) cannot be bound because (060503E2) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] error: Property NonShadowLight01 on script LightSwap1aScript attached to (1852F397) cannot be bound because (0604E300) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (173869BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (17397B35) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (173869B7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:14PM] error: Property BLD_XPmodifier on script bld_maincontrolscript attached to BLD_MainControlQuest (2C0165AD) cannot be bound because (2C023AA5) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:30PM] VM is freezing...

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:30PM] VM is frozen

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:30PM] Reverting game...

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:32PM] error: Unable to bind script StartMeUp:SMU_ShowTraitsMenu to (00023CCD) because their base types do not match

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] Loading game...

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] error: Property NonShadowLight01 on script LightSwap1aScript attached to (1852F397) cannot be bound because (0604E300) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] error: Property SurvivalDiff on script COMEllenScript attached to COMEllen (22001F3D) cannot be bound because (220148EB) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] error: Property VeryEasyDiff on script COMEllenScript attached to COMEllen (22001F3D) cannot be bound because (220150AD) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] error: Property NonShadowLight01 on script LightSwap1aScript attached to (184F7B16) cannot be bound because (060503E2) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (173869B7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] error: Property BLD_XPmodifier on script bld_maincontrolscript attached to BLD_MainControlQuest (2C0165AD) cannot be bound because (2C023AA5) is not the right type

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (173869BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:46PM] warning: Property AshesRef on script MS19DoorCloserScript attached to (17397B35) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[05/30/2020 - 10:45:57PM] VM is thawing...

here's what concerns me.

this line "[05/30/2020 - 10:45:32PM] error: Unable to bind script StartMeUp:SMU_ShowTraitsMenu to (00023CCD) because their base types do not match"

this is what it is supposed to be ( [00] Fallout4.esm (75D3D6CA) \ Cell \ Block 8 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 000016D8 <Vault111Cryo> \ Temporary \ 00023CCD <vault111TerminalREF>)

This indicates a definite OUT of order setup or a really bad load order problem.

there's no such things as Identical form ID's.

000 is the main master's slot.

here's what concerns me.

this line "[05/30/2020 - 10:45:32PM] error: Unable to bind script StartMeUp:SMU_ShowTraitsMenu to (00023CCD) because their base types do not match"

this is what it is supposed to be ( [00] Fallout4.esm (75D3D6CA) \ Cell \ Block 8 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 000016D8 <Vault111Cryo> \ Temporary \ 00023CCD <vault111TerminalREF>)

This indicates a definite OUT of order setup or a really bad load order problem.

there's no such things as Identical form ID's.

000 is the main master's slot.

Below is a picture of my data folder and the papyrus log file.

I accessed Bethesda mods through the game's main menu in order to see what mods I actually own through that service, and according to that I only own 3 mods: A pipboy camo skin, a chrome power armor skin, and a onyx power armor skin. The presence of the other CC content in my data folder and the references to them in the script log is concerning.

As for the line you mentioned in the log, the StartMeUp mod automatically places itself at the bottom of the load order if sorted with LOOT, I think the mod author did that intentionally to prevent conflicts with other mods from breaking the game.

From the looks of it that line refers to a terminal in Vault 111 that sits next to the cryopods. The players uses it to set up some character information and open a door. That script should really only run when you start a new game, since you have no reason to use that terminal again after setting up your character.

It shouldn't even be loading at all after the game has been started.

the fact is, it's still being called up, so edit the mod that contains that script and disable it ,not delete it, "Disable it".

the cc-content? that's weird.

Unless the log was an older one?

My dev version is not generating any Papyrus logs

the only other way i know where the game loading information refused to obey user command and layouts is hyper linking stuff all over the place

That alone will make issues really bad in CONTROLING what you RUN.

it's really simple concept, you install mo 2, you execute it's executable and choose portable

and all data goes into it's own Isolated mod folder

it's not shared globally.

If you pick Global? that's is the problem.

the old data is still loading from the local and roaming accounts data.

I am a good detective, but there are limits as to what I can detect.

Edited by Purr4me

It shouldn't even be loading at all after the game has been started.

the fact is, it's still being called up, so edit the mod that contains that script and disable it ,not delete it, "Disable it".

the cc-content? that's weird.

Unless the log was an older one?

My dev version is not generating any Papyrus logs

the only other way i know where the game loading information refused to obey user command and layouts is hyper linking stuff all over the place

That alone will make issues really bad in CONTROLING what you RUN.

it's really simple concept, you install mo 2, you execute it's executable and choose portable

and all data goes into it's own Isolated mod folder

it's not shared globally.

If you pick Global? that's is the problem.

the old data is still loading from the local and roaming accounts data.

I am a good detective, but there are limits as to what I can detect.

All of the logs I've sent are the most current ones. I guess that since I created a save with the CC content present the game will continue to look for it while loading, even though it is not being used.

What exactly do you mean by disabling it? I ran the game once with the plugin disabled, and once with the entire mod disabled in the left panel of MO2. Both of these options created a papyrus log that was full of missing object reference errors.

I will attach two files to this post. The first, "modDisabled" is the log produced when the entire mod is disabled. The second, "pluginDisabled", is the log from when only the plugin is disabled.

I checked and I am running a portable instance of MO2. The only files in the local and roaming folders was the file that tells MO2 to handle Nexus links and some folder full of cache files. I deleted these files, and when I started MO2 again it asked to regenerate them in the portable installation folder where everything else is.

I seem to remember something about the CC PipBoy skins causing issues..... There was another one as well, and it *could* have been the power armor skins, but, I just don't recall clearly.

I have a habit of moving ALL the CC content OUT of the Data folder..... Even though you are not using it, the game still reads thru all those archives at startup.... I don't know if it explores those while playing as well, or not...... But, having a 'clean' data folder has always been a good idea. :D

I seem to remember something about the CC PipBoy skins causing issues..... There was another one as well, and it *could* have been the power armor skins, but, I just don't recall clearly.

I have a habit of moving ALL the CC content OUT of the Data folder..... Even though you are not using it, the game still reads thru all those archives at startup.... I don't know if it explores those while playing as well, or not...... But, having a 'clean' data folder has always been a good idea. :D

Do you know of any way to "unsubscribe" from the CC content altogether, so that it does not get downloaded with the game when I reinstall it or verify the game files through Steam? The fact that it's eating up some of scripting engines time at all is concerning to me. As of now I just have it all in a custom mod folder in MO2.

Do you know of any way to "unsubscribe" from the CC content altogether, so that it does not get downloaded with the game when I reinstall it or verify the game files through Steam? The fact that it's eating up some of scripting engines time at all is concerning to me. As of now I just have it all in a custom mod folder in MO2.

NOTE: I have Your saved game file, My dev environment is not generating these logs.

No, you can't unsubscribe from cc content. Either you delete the content all together or do as we have done.

So I'll send you an Invite to the latest version of MO 2 from the server to use, you make a new installation's and a portable type.

then install say xedit so you generate that md folder.

open windows up to the two mo 2 installations and drag the old mods into the newer version and launch it

this will change Profiles completely, there won't be anything to generate these things.

If it does, you need to find out where and why.

The only Other thing left for me to do for you is to offer your saved game file back completely purged of all those mods right where you left off.

Id do not know if or how much you may loose in the transaction but It sure as hell will not load Content from the creations club if your system is setup clean.

https://mega.nz/file/JCI3QIDJ#KcL4sVbNxND34SiL4-cNp85aJWbAq_I5BneZKqNtcLQ