I'm here to help you ,possibly teach you ...I can not for good reason make any claims in that regard.
I loaded your clean saved game into my Development Environment for this game and into a normal setup.
I got different results. If I leave the normal cc content enabled, I get the same logs less the other mods information, but the cc content is the same.
the dev section does not have any of this information in it .it is nearly zero.
I created a mod folder for the CC content and moved all of it there. Then I disabled the folder in MO2 and launched the game. Below is the papyrus log generated by my game.
Interestingly enough the game still reports errors for the CC content, even though it has been disabled, and as far as I know it isn't even applied to the game as I have never seen any of it during my playthroughs.