I seem to remember something about the CC PipBoy skins causing issues..... There was another one as well, and it *could* have been the power armor skins, but, I just don't recall clearly.
I have a habit of moving ALL the CC content OUT of the Data folder..... Even though you are not using it, the game still reads thru all those archives at startup.... I don't know if it explores those while playing as well, or not...... But, having a 'clean' data folder has always been a good idea.
Do you know of any way to "unsubscribe" from the CC content altogether, so that it does not get downloaded with the game when I reinstall it or verify the game files through Steam? The fact that it's eating up some of scripting engines time at all is concerning to me. As of now I just have it all in a custom mod folder in MO2.
NOTE: I have Your saved game file, My dev environment is not generating these logs.
No, you can't unsubscribe from cc content. Either you delete the content all together or do as we have done.
So I'll send you an Invite to the latest version of MO 2 from the server to use, you make a new installation's and a portable type.
then install say xedit so you generate that md folder.
open windows up to the two mo 2 installations and drag the old mods into the newer version and launch it
this will change Profiles completely, there won't be anything to generate these things.
If it does, you need to find out where and why.
The only Other thing left for me to do for you is to offer your saved game file back completely purged of all those mods right where you left off.
Id do not know if or how much you may loose in the transaction but It sure as hell will not load Content from the creations club if your system is setup clean.
I followed your instructions and installed the Mod Organizer version you provided. Then I transferred all of my mods into its mod folder. After I did that I ordered them the way they were previously and turned them on in groups of five. I then started the game and attempted to load the cleaned save you gave me (thank you very much for that BTW). By doing this I managed to isolate the mod that was making the save fail to load. This mod is the Baka Framework. Once I turned that mod on the game could not load the save, but after turning it off I had no issues loading it.
Here is the link to the mod in question.
I was also able to remove some of the script errors from the log by disabling a few more mods (Ultra Exterior Lighting, Better Locational Damage, Ellen Companion). I have not tested enough yet to see if the save is entirely safe from errors, but it loading is a remarkable improvement over where we were a few hours ago.