Whatsup guys and gals. I have a question I have been curious about for a long while now. I noticed all three fallouts have a huge lack of environmental interaction. It seems like in other games there is a more dynamic world where you can interact with things. One thing ive been curious of is if the game engine can handle a dynamic, seamless train/locomotive system for traveling. Trains moving even if you are not around them. Always thought it would be cool to have a quest to restore the railways and stations, make outposts and such. any info on this engines capabilities?

The game engine is pretty limited and doesn't really have vehicles and vehicle physics. There are things that you can do to kludge it, but a train with multiple cars is going to be a bit klunky at best. Have a look at XRE Cars. It works, but it's a bit klunky. I haven't looked at the details of that mod, but it would probably give you some good insights into how you could make your trains.

The world is also a bit small, and the faster you move, the more quickly you run into its limits and the smaller it feels. Being forced to walk slowly makes the world feel bigger.