Weapon Repair Kits Don't Work

FrankHardy

For some reason, weapon repair kits won't work for me. Whenever I try, I get a message sort of like this:

vUeE1tX.jpg

Even though I definitely do. Someone else had a similar problem, https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8165813-cant-use-weapon-repair-kits/ , and it turns out their NVSE version was out of date. But I checked, and I'm running the latest version, 5.1b4. And it is running correctly in game.

My modlist:

All DLC

Rudy ENB

YUP Base Game

Yup NPC

Unofficial Patch Plus

Sprint Mod

FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting

Plus patches and plugins, like anti-stutter, anti-crash, and JIP LN NVSE.

Check your versions of YUP and UPP for compatibility. UPP depends upon YUP, and YUP was recently updated while UPP was last in 2018. It is also possible that a "fix" slipstreamed into JIP LN NVSE has broken something in UPP. This is always a potential problem with "supplemental" patches like UPP that depend upon other patches if they aren't maintained concurrently.

Otherwise, we REALLY need to see a "load order" as produced by "LOOT"; to include the main game and DLC files. (Screenshots don't work so well for the purpose.) With modded games its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the on-line documentation under "Metadata". Instructions on how to copy it's list for posting are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Please see the 'Vanilla Load Order' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and the 'Common Game Problems' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned".

-Dubious-