Is Mesh Editing possible?

BlackZero500

Hey there,

well the Title says it all. Is it even Possible to edit Meshes? I really like the "Armor that Stalks" but this damned Collar is Glitching through my Hair. And its Driving me Crazy. So i would like that armor but without this Collar, or maybe just without the topmost part of it. But as far is i know it wasnt possible to edit meshes the last time i looked into it (about 2 Years ago or so) so that is my Question.

It is possible to edit meshes with dai mod maker, however it has limitations, such as you cannot change the polygon count at all. Most people "get rid" of unwanted pieces of armour by shrinking it down in dai mod maker. Unfortunately though for you, this armour is not editable with dai mod maker, some DLC meshes are just not editable at all with DAIMM. Frosty alpha is a much more advanced meshing tool where you can edit the polgyon count, port in brand new meshes, paint new weights which you can't do with DAIMM you have to stick with the original weights with DAIMM. However the frosty alpha is unfortunately not available right now and is a paid thing. I would reccomend instead trying to remove the collar by perhaps adding transparency on the collar via the armour's alpha channel on it's diffuse.

Edited by Dmitrias