I want to focus on settlement building, I can't seem to find what I want

GruppaA

Hi fellas. I started a new game to focus on settlement building, which I've never really tried. I see beautiful examples of settlements people have built, but it seems that no matter what kind of mod I add, I can't seem to get any ability to make nice clickable/stackable buildings or towers or walls or anything.

For those of you who do lots of buildings recommend what mods to use?

This is what I have installed:

I doubt I need all this, I guess I just don't know what works well together, or is there something I'm missing.

YNha6mk.jpg
rKMca8t.jpg
qkyNklJ.jpg
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

You seem to have mods adequate to the task of settlement building. For some general guidance I’d say: 1) Develop a theme for the settlement; 2) Make a sketch to guide your building; 3) Build the foundation; 4) Add walls, windows and doors; 5) Add the roof; 6) Furniture (Beds); 7) Power supply; 8) Water supply; 9) Defenses . Remember LEGOS…unleash the architect in you and have fun. If you first attempt doesn’t pass muster, delete the parts you don’t like and try again.

Alternative, you could peruse the mods section and download blueprint settlement mods. These will give you premade settlements.

Workshop Rearranged by d81 also has a lot of building resources.

Lots of youtube vids out there on settlement building. If you want to see some truly impressive buildings take a look a Jugs videos.

You seem to have mods adequate to the task of settlement building. For some general guidance I’d say: 1) Develop a theme for the settlement; 2) Make a sketch to guide your building; 3) Build the foundation; 4) Add walls, windows and doors; 5) Add the roof; 6) Furniture (Beds); 7) Power supply; :cool: Water supply; 9) Defenses . Remember LEGOS…unleash the architect in you and have fun. If you first attempt doesn’t pass muster, delete the parts you don’t like and try again.

Alternative, you could peruse the mods section and download blueprint settlement mods. These will give you premade settlements.

Workshop Rearranged by d81 also has a lot of building resources.

Lots of youtube vids out there on settlement building. If you want to see some truly impressive buildings take a look a Jugs videos.

Thank you pepperman. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I was on business. I will try your suggestions.

Much appreciate your time.

GruppaA