follower reaction help

Hi there,

I'm doing a custom follower/spouse, and I would like to know if it's possible that the follower react the player's actions eg as Serana when the player undress she says " wow beautfull" , or when the player go sleeping, the follower goes too. Just with the ck, cause I'm a potato and I don't know anything about scripting.

Thank you !

A lot of stuff like that can be handled using conditions when you add the line that your follower speaks.

You can add conditions for the weather, if the player is wearing armour, even a specific type of armour. if they are sitting, have their weapon drawn... all sorts.

The bit where NPCs comment about putting clothes on, I can't find at the moment. If I could find that you can set it up the same if the player undresses.

Examples:

GetEquipped StormCloakCuirasse == 1.00, run on the player. The comment could be "What are you wearing Stormcloak armour for?"

If you add a second condition to check if the player is in the Imperial faction, the comment could be "I thought you were in the legion. Why are you wearing Stormcloak gear?"

For the comment "It's a lovely day!", use these conditions...

IsPleasant == 1.00 AND, run on subject

GetGlobalValue 'GameHour' > 8 AND, run on subject

GetGlobalValue 'GameHour' < 20, run on subject

If the weather is fair and it's between 8 am and 8 pm, that line can be said.

Just add a condition and scroll down the list until you see what you want. For clues about where these conditions are used, check out the vanilla dialogue quests. This is how the guards comment on your weapons, if you've got Spellbreaker equippped, etcetera.