Mods not getting enabled after install

Kilo64

I am running a new Vortex install on a new computer setup. On my new install, whenever I install a mod, that mod doesn't get enabled automatically. The mod gets deployed but it just doesn't enable and I have to manually enable it. I checked settings and couldn't find anything that relates to this. The settings to automatically deploy mods when install and enable mods when deploy is already enabled. The only difference with my setup is that the mods are installed on a separate hard drive. This is also on 1.2.12.

Any ideas?

Edited by Kilo64

I am running a new Vortex install on a new computer setup. On my new install, whenever I install a mod, that mod doesn't get enabled automatically. The mod gets deployed but it just doesn't enable and I have to manually enable it. I checked settings and couldn't find anything that relates to this. The settings to automatically deploy mods when install and enable mods when deploy is already enabled. The only difference with my setup is that the mods are installed on a separate hard drive. This is also on 1.2.12.

Any ideas?

SETTINGS-------->INTERFACE--------->Deploy modes when Enabled - turn this ON

SETTINGS-------->INTERFACE--------->Enable mods when deployed - turn this ON